We are excited that you are interested in taking the next steps to join a local body of believers. At GCC we take membership seriously and want to ensure we answer all of your questions about who we are and what we believe during the application process. The process is broken down into 5 simple steps:
- Complete the online application below. Our administrative secretary will contact you to assist you through the process. A deacon will also contact you to introduce you to life at GCC.
- Read through all of the following church documents (Click here to access).
- Listen to or watch our Prospective Member Class series here.
- Contact our Administrative Secretary, Tara Schultz (email@example.com) to schedule a new member interview with the elders.
- Provide a letter of membership transfer from your previous church. If you were not a member of a church prior to coming to GCC, we will pursue membership by a confession of faith and baptism. If your prior church membership situation was complicated, please talk to an elder.